A leading local renewable energy company is looking to hire Wind Technicians to support the operation and maintenance of wind turbines across multiple growing wind farms across Taiwan. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing wind power industry.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression, growth, and involvement in overseas projects.
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting wind projects within Taiwan
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance, and inspection work of wind turbine installation
- Willing to be based on a rotational basis across sites in Taiwan
- Experience in technical knowledge in machinery, machine control, and electrical engineering
- Strong communication in English and Mandarin mandatory
- Individuals with the below qualifications or experience are preferred: First-class Electrical Work Construction Management Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Machine Maintenance Technician
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.