One of our clients is looking to grow their environmental team and is actively hiring a Senior Wetlands Project Manager in the Indianapolis area.
It is a complete employee-owned company with a family-feel to it. Due to this, each employee is rewarded for their work and their retention rate is significantly hire than industry standard.
- 5-10 years experience within wetlands delineations
- Experience managing projects and junior staff
- Experience with Wetland Delineations and 401/404 permitting preferred
- Experience within NEPA Certification
- Direct and coordinate activities of environmental specialists, staff scientists and technicians to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Plan, direct, and coordinate technical aspects of assigned projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed funding and schedule parameters
- This person will work directly with our experienced team of Project Managers, Geologists, Ecologists and Environmental Specialists on characterizing natural resources and documentation of potential environmental impacts on a diverse range of infrastructure projects
If interested, Apply!