One of our clients is seeking an experienced and qualified Wet Utility Superintendent to join their team in San Jose, California. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as a superintendent and must possess a strong background in wet utility or water treatment construction.
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, and execution of wet utility and water treatment projects
- Manage a team of skilled workers and ensure all work is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and guidelines
- Review project plans, blueprints, and specifications to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Monitor project progress and communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Provide guidance and support to project team members as needed
- At least 3 years of experience as a superintendent in wet utility or water treatment construction
- Strong project management skills and experience overseeing complex construction projects
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
If you meet the requirements for this position and are passionate about wet utility/water treatment construction, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.