My client is accepting applications for the position of Water Wastewater Project Manager. This Texas-based company are market specialists in Houston and are looking to bring on a project manager as a dynamic addition to their growing team.
* Serve as project manager or project engineer, as needed, on range of water & wastewater facilities projects, such as lift stations, water plants, wastewater treatment plants.
* Overseeing a team of engineers working on a project in addition to working independently.
* Managing the day-to-day operation and performance of multiple projects across the team.
* Strong leadership abilities in terms of supervising and working directly with EITs, PEs, Designers, and Technicians.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Registered Professional Engineer License.
* Minimum 10 years experience with Municipal Water and Wastewater systems planning and design is preferred.
* Ability to exhibit strong project management and leadership skills.
* Good working knowledge of City of Houston and Harris County, Fort Bend, and Montgomery Counties review processes preferred.