Are you a seasoned construction project manager with a passion for water treatment projects? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on the Bay Area community's water infrastructure? If so, we have multiple positions that could be a great fit for you!
Many of our clients are currently seeking experienced Water Treatment Construction Project Managers to join their teams in the Bay Area of California. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and successful completion of water treatment plant construction projects throughout the region.
- Lead the planning, coordination, and execution of water treatment plant construction projects from inception to completion.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, architects, contractors, and subcontractors, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including contracts, permits, and progress reports.
- Monitor construction activities, ensuring adherence to project specifications, building codes, and safety regulations.
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to identify and resolve any issues or challenges.
- Communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders, and team members, providing regular updates on project status and addressing any concerns.
- Manage project risks and implement appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Foster a culture of safety and quality, ensuring compliance with all relevant health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in successfully managing the construction of water treatment plants.
- Proven track record of delivering complex construction projects on time and within budget.
- Extensive knowledge of water treatment plant construction processes, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Strong understanding of building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
To apply, please submit your resume and a project list (a plus, but not required). We look forward to reviewing your application.