We have a current opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Treatment PM on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Denver, CO. For further information about this position please apply.
I am working with an established, national civil consultancy that are in the market for a Project Manager to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will be one of the lead Project Managers on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid work)
- Employee-Owned company (100% Employee Owned)
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large, national projects
- Great working relationships epitomised by the company culture
Responsibilities of Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major
Colorado water/wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing in the
- P.E Licensed in Kansas / Missouri
- BSc in Civil engineering
- Past management experience
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly.
(720) 865 6569