We have a current opportunity for a Water Treatment Team Lead on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Colorado. For further information about this position please apply.
I am working with an established, national civil consultancy that are in the market for a Team Leader to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will ensure quality and efficiency on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid work)
- Employee-Owned company (every employee is an owner)
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large, national projects
- Great working relationships epitomised by the company culture
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include:
- Managing and serving as the point of contact to clients/project managers on major Denver water/wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing in the
- P.E Licensed
- BSc in Civil engineering or relevant degrees
- Past management experience
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly.
720 856 6569