A well-respected, mid-sized civil engineering consultancy in North Dallas is currently in search of an ambitious and dedicated Water/Wastewater Project Engineer. The company are leading experts in Water/Wastewater projects, commonly assisting cities with the development of capital improvement plans for infrastructure needs.
The company offers a clear pathway for career development, financial contributions to educational or professional certifications, and boast an extremely competitive compensation package, sharing 60% of company profit with employees quarterly!
The right candidate possess the following:
- P.E. License in Texas
- Bachelors/Masters in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 5-12 years of water/wastewater engineering experience
- enjoy team and client interaction
- competent project engineer
- desire to become a leader and mentor
- demonstrable tenure at a good firm
- ability to travel periodically
- authorization to work in the US
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.