We are seeking a motivated Project Engineer for our Water/ Wastewater Department to provide design, engineering, and other technical services related to water and wastewater projects. This important position will be a part of our project design and delivery team, responsible for the Building Information Modeling (BIM) related to treatment plant process piping and related design and coordination. Responsibilities will include developing construction drawings using Revit, as well as coordinating with other disciplines. The Project Engineer will be working on prominent water, wastewater, and pump station projects in the Central Ohio region, providing resilient and sustainable designs to repair aging infrastructure.
- Use BIM software for process piping design for new and existing treatment plants
- Work in multidisciplinary environment coordinating with project teams including junior to senior level technical staff, BIM/CAD designers, subcontractors, and teaming partners
- Able to take direction on project objectives for multiple projects and to arrange workflow and priorities accordingly
Qualifications / Skills
- B.S. in Civil Engineering preferred, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering based on experience
- Minimum 4 years of design engineering experience on water and wastewater plant projects or with process piping design
- PE preferred. EIT may be ok if preparing to take the PE exam soon
- Experience in water/wastewater plant process design, including pump stations and mechanical components, industrial process experience also accepted
- Experience developing construction drawings
- Revit software capabilities preferred, with a strong understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D
About the Company
We are a growing company with a great work culture. Our core services have expanded to encompass architectural, structural, water/storm/sewer design engineering, bridge/roadway design engineering, surveying, and construction management/inspection. Our proven experience and demonstrated QA/QC procedures combine for quality services and deliverables, and, for every project, time and budget constraints are given top priority. In this way, we serve our clients and teaming partners consistently with dedication, innovation, and integrity.