A tier 1 consulting firm is currently looking for to bring on a water/wastewater Project Engineer for their Denver offices. This is a hybrid role that would offer great flexibility to candidates, with flexible working hours.
This position will provide engineering support an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to municipal clients. With over 1,000 employees nationwide, the company designs and provides water and wastewater management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
The purpose of this position is to help on technical aspects of projects and devlop management skills to continue to grow the water/wastewater department. Engineering and system design focusing on complete full system designs for industrial water/wastewater treatment in a project based driven business unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1-10 years of experience water/ wastewater design projects
- Experience with a local W/WW GC preferred
- Experience working around the Greater Denver Area on small to large projects
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
- Design water and wastewater facilities to support municipal projects
- Analyse and problem solve complex water/wastewater issues, while bringing reliable and cost-effective solutions to our clients
- Working to provide cost effective solutions to projects in the Denver area
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in Civil engineering required.
Minimum 3 years of experience in process design of water and wastewater treatment systems.
Management experience over less experienced personnel is highly desired
Experience in complete water/wastewater system design desired
If you are interested please apply here or call 720 865 6569 to learn more