This Top ENR client seeking a Water/Wastewater Team Leader in the Indianapolis office to provide exceptional client service, manage projects, and develop and maintain a portfolio of water/wastewater facility projects.
The projects overseen by the Team Leader consist of studies, planning, detailed design, and implementation of infrastructure for treatment, pumping and storage facilities.
The Water/Wastewater Team Leader must be proficient in the following skills:
* Team Leadership: must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team to design and deliver complex water and wastewater facility projects.
* Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
* Senior Design Engineer: must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
* Business Development: assist the client service manager to develop, capture, and maintain workload for the team throughout Indiana.
* Client Service Management: develop and maintain a healthy network of clients throughout Indiana and the Indianapolis metro area.
This role will offer the opportunity to leverage established, well-respected Water Team and specialized industry experts locally and regionally to support business development initiatives. Mentorship and development from seasoned leadership and peers will allow the Water/wastewater Team Leader to have a direct impact on maintaining and growing the legacy of providing outstanding engineering services to water and wastewater clients throughout Indiana.
Grow With Us
This company offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. They also provide the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
* Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
* Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Indiana or ability to gain reciprocity within 6 months of hire.
* 8 or more years engineering experience in the municipal water/wastewater utilities market.
* 2 or more years project management experience.
* Working knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint or Keynote.
* Strong communication skills and public speaking ability.
* Master's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
* Experience with state and or national conference technical presentations on water/wastewater treatment topics.