Our client is currently hiring an experienced Project Manager for their Water Resources team in Washington DC. As a Project Manager, you will assume responsibilities in stormwater management and drainage design for municipal and transportation related projects. You will be responsible for the planning, designing, and implementation of effective drainage systems to ensure efficient conveyance and management of stormwater. Your expertise in local DMV infrastructure, leadership, and water resource engineering will be essential to your role.
- Develop and deliver industry leading stormwater management strategies for municipal and transportation projects, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines
- Design and review drainage design activities, including the analysis of existing and new drainage systems, , and creating appropriate plans
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of engineers and planners, sub-contractors, presenting creative solutions and project updates to customers and various stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and utilize hydraulic modeling software such as HEC-RAS to model streams and major bridge and culvert crossings and various floodplain impact analysis.
- Employ hydraulic software tools such as Ensoftec, Pondpack, and PCSWMM.
- Review, prepare, submit technical reports, documentation, and presentations related to drainage design and stormwater management, contributing to the project deliverables and progress reporting
- Perform field investigations to collect data, take field measurements, photographs, sketches, and verifying surveys as needed
- Perform project management responsibilities such as project scheduling, estimating, utilization, performance management, change orders as needed
- Work alongside marketing and executive leadership on proposal and pursuit development
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an Engineer supporting municipal and/or state transportation projects
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License in Washington DC or the ability to apply for reciprocity
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Advanced knowledge of drainage design, H&H modeling and stormwater management
- Proficient with industry software such as: MicroStation, HEC-RAS, PCSWMM, AutoCAD, Civil3d
What We Offer:
Our client offers excellent potential for career advancement and professional growth. We also offer attractive compensation packages commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness programs and employee resource groups
- Career Development
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Paid Holidays
- Much Much more!