A company that provides cloud-based stormwater management solutions, aimed at helping communities adapt to societal and environmental changes. They are seeking a full-time Account Executive to join their team, responsible for business development and sales within a specific geographic region.
The ideal candidate should have at least a bachelor's degree in engineering or a related discipline, along with 5-7 years of progressive experience in sales and partner relationship management. A background in water resources and/or civil engineering is preferred.
The Account Executive will work closely with the company's ecosystem of channel partners, such as Engineering and Consulting firms (E&C), to develop relationships with major clients and increase revenue. Responsibilities include identifying prospective customers and project opportunities, delivering technical presentations to prospective customers, developing an in-depth understanding of their products, and articulating their value proposition to partners, building relationships with key partner stakeholders, driving specifications of the solution, maintaining their CRM system, and contributing to company growth.
The company offers a competitive compensation package, including a base salary, bonus opportunities based on individual and company performance, health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, a 401(K) with a corporate match up to 5% of base compensation, flexible spending accounts, short- and long-term disability, a home office reimbursement account, and pre-tax transit and parking accounts. Interested candidates can submit their resume via this job posting.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, presentation, planning and time management skills.
- Outstanding people relationship and networking skills, extensive personal network.
- Excellent judgment and decisiveness, bias for action.
- Unrelenting pursuit of excellence, always striving to improve individual and team
- Experience selling products and digital solutions for civil infrastructure.
- Experience with CRM and forecasting systems.
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written & presentation.
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company .
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address
- their needs.
- Strong attention to detail.
Preferred Candidate Skills
- Advanced degrees in civil or water resource engineering
- Professional Engineer license is a plus
- Previous training in sales methodologies such as strategic selling, consultative selling or challenger sales