A full-service engineering and construction firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex needs an Water Reclamation Discipline Leader. Longstanding experts in the Wastewater and Water Treatment space, they deliver exceptional client service, quality results, and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
The Water Reclamation Discipline Lead will work independently to provide oversight and expert technical direction on water and wastewater treatment facilities, water and sewer systems, pipelines, pump stations, remediation sites, etc. engineering designs of moderate to high complexity to meet client project requirements.
The Discipline Lead is a high-level role, with Practice Leader being the only higher technical level role. Working from a national or regional viewpoint are Discipline Leaders who have the responsibility for advancing the capabilities of a discipline within one or more practices. Discipline leaders are focused on the proper application of technology, growing our technical capabilities within the discipline, developing our employees, and assisting to pre-position and distinguish the company to assist with sales growth, improved capture rate, and retain both our clients and employees.
Discipline leaders will exude technical luminescence and expertise at conferences, publishing articles, and as members of project teams. Active members of their respective Communities of Practice (CoP), Discipline Leaders will connect and grow technical employees within the CoP.
Successful candidates will have:
- 15 years of related experience (minimum)
- PMP (PMI), CCM, BCEE, or DBIA certification
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or chemical engineering or related discipline
- Professional engineering (PE) license
- Previous experience managing design projects for water/wastewater treatment facilities, water and sewer systems, pipelines, pump stations, remediation sites, etc.
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams
- Master's degree
- Experience working and managing projects for municipal clients in the greater central & north Texas markets
- Ability to form and sustain client relationships.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.