An employee-owned, multi-disciplined, and national engineering firm is seeking a talented Wastewater Infrastructure Project Manager who will excel at leading a team consisting of experienced design engineers and CAD technicians. This firm is dedicated to valuing and developing their employees offering a healthy work/life balance, competitive salary and benefits, and company-paid support for industry licenses.
As the Senior Project Manager of the Water Team, your responsibilities will include designing and managing a variety of projects related to:
- Water conveyance and distribution, including pump stations and storage facilities
- Wastewater conveyance and collection, including lift stations and force mains
- Pipeline inspection and rehabilitation
- Water and Wastewater master planning
- Coordination with other support disciplines,
- Coordination with regional offices and regulating agencies
- Quality assurance and quality control. Periodic travel will be required on an as-needed basis for projects, conferences, marketing, and other duties.
- Assisting the North Texas Water Team Leader to manage and mentor teams, coordinate schedules, monitor budgets, and ensure the delivery of quality products
- The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Technically competent with water/wastewater engineering and civil engineering
- Ability to manage scale, budget, and schedule for a team of multi-disciplined (civil, process, structural, mechanical, electrical, and I&C) project engineers, design engineers, and CAD Technicians in the development of various Water Business Line projects
- Management of multiple concurrent projects
- Budget management including the development of detailed project instructions, scope of work, level of effort, and associated man-hour estimates
- Responsibility for time management and work product quality
- Delivery of written and oral project reporting for clients and Team Leader. e.g. design status reports, upcoming milestones, project accounting, etc.
- Preparation and delivery of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans
- Mentoring of team
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Must have 6 or more years of similar technical experience
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Texas
- Previous experience leading designs including detailed plans and specifications for water and wastewater projects
- Strong knowledge base of engineering principals pertaining to water and wastewater infrastructure
- Basic understanding of multi-disciplined practices (i.e. process, surveying, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & control) required for the implementation of water/wastewater infrastructure improvements
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.