McGill Associates provides a full array of engineering, land planning, and consulting services to public and private clients in eastern Tennessee, North Carolina, and southeast Virginia. We are currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to develop and lead the firm's water/wastewater efforts in the Raleigh, North Carolina market.
This leadership role offers an exciting opportunity to lead the firm's water/wastewater efforts in the region. The Project Manager will strengthen and develop new client relationships, focus on project delivery and mentor junior engineering staff. The ideal candidate is an individual who desires to lead through example, is professionally respected, an excellent communicator, and possesses a vast understanding of water and wastewater principles.
Responsibilities include design, cost estimates, technical reports, specifications, and coordination of design and production activities with other disciplines. The Project Manager interfaces with clients on a regular basis to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and to help identify and develop future business opportunities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field and a minimum 7 years of water/wastewater design experience with at least 2 years of progressive experience in the management of engineering projects and/or personnel
- North Carolina PE licensure or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months
- AutoCAD - Civil 3D experience required
- Proficiency in commonly used computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
At this time, McGill will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.