Keen on specializing in ESD? Look no further.
The company we're hiring for is a leading Australian consultancy specializing in waste management and environmental services. They are looking for an environmental professional with a background in waste management and impact assessments, who is seeking exposure in the environmental sustainable design space.
Key Responsibilities [include but are not limited to]:
- Conduct environmental impact assessments, waste management plans, ESD reports
- Work on waste management reviews, council guidelines and strategies
- Prepare reports, coordinate proposals and tenders
- Manage projects across local and state government, as well as private sector
- Propose solutions in waste and ESD to protect the environment
Requirements [to ideally meet most]:
- Prior consulting experience in Melbourne, or across Victoria
- Technical abilities in waste management and impact assessments
- Project management, mentoring, business development and client service skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an environmental professional
If you meet all (or most!) of the above requirements, do apply with your CV. If this role is not suited for you, don't hesitate to apply regardless so that we can reach out to you with a more relevant role.