We have recently started accepting applications for a Vice President Role with a Global Developer and Operator of Sustainable Energy Solutions. This company has been around for over 20 years and has over 2000 employees worldwide!
They operate in wind, solar, storage natural gas, and transmission & distribution. Their mission is to help create a clean energy future. They are seeking out a highly motivated individual to mange and oversee their massive portfolio of transmission projects across North America.
- Leading and building an internal team to manage projects from initial planning to completion
- manage EPC parties during construction
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Create execution plans & strategies
- Bachelors degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- 10+ years of project management expedience
- Extensive project structuring and contracting experience
- Willing to travel 25% of the time