We have a current opportunity for a Unified Communications Voice Engineer on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Washington DC. For further information about this position please apply.
Unified Communications Voice Engineer (DC - onsite) 90 - 180k
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Unified Communications Voice Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company's voice communication systems.
The candidate will work with the network and security teams to ensure that voice communication systems are integrated with other systems to provide seamless communications across the company.
Responsibilities: Must hold an active Top Secret Clearance (USA)
- 5 years+ of designing and implementing voice communication systems including VoIP, SIP, PSTN, and other voice technologies for enterprise-wide or large-scale networking infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain call control platforms including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Avaya Aura, or equivalent technologies.
- Design and implement voice network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, and WAN/LAN technologies.
- Ability to design architecture, including the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements.
- HS diploma or GED and 9+ years of experience in a professional work environment or Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment.
- Ability to obtain IAT II Certification within 30 days of hire.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining voice communication systems.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Avaya Aura, or equivalent technologies.
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP, PSTN, and other voice technologies.
- Experience with network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, and WAN/LAN technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- CCNP Enterprise certification, CCNP Collaboration certification
- Experience with leading or supervising a team and working as part of an integrated product team (IPT) to deliver services to customers
- Ability to conduct in-depth technical and non-technical conversations concerning work
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS) or equivalent certification.
- Tuition assistance
- Certification and training
- Upskilling programs
- Mobility programs (pivot into a different vertical)
- Paid parental leave
- 401k matching 6%
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Mental Health Program
- Adoption/Surrogacy Benefits
- & MORE