LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows us to utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients which we can introduce our candidates to!
About The Client:
The client is a leading publicly-traded energy infrastructure investor focused on modern, sustainable and long-term contracted assets across North America. Their environmentally-sound asset portfolio includes over 7,000 megawatts of wind, solar and natural gas-fired power generation facilities, as well as district energy systems. Through this diversified and contracted portfolio, the client endeavors to provide its investors with stable and growing dividend income. The client's Class C and Class A common stock are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Clearway Energy, Inc. is sponsored by its controlling investor, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), an independent infrastructure fund manager that invests in infrastructure and businesses in both OECD and select emerging market countries, through GIP's portfolio company.
The client is looking for an Analyst to join its Treasury Operations Team in Princeton, NJ. Reporting to the Director, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for number of core Treasury Ops processes including daily cash and debt operations, bank accounts management and compliance of financing/credit agreements for various projects. This person will be collaborating with team members in both Treasury Operations as well as in various departments such as capital markets, construction, development, accounting, legal, risk & corporate finance to support development a nationwide pipeline of new renewable energy projects for the future.
Principal Responsibilities & Key Results:
- Execute daily cash operations including the processing of wires, daily cash position and reconciliation, short-term investing and associated daily reporting
- Maintain all aspects of bank account management including the opening and closing of accounts, managing various online banking platforms and internal databases
- Submission of ongoing borrowing certificates and draw packages for construction projects.
- Submission of Withdrawal/Transfer certificates and Distribution certificates to banks for operational projects
- Prepare and process payments due under various debt agreements as well as distributions to parent company.
- Reconcile debt service payment amounts between bank invoices and internal schedules/calculations/systems (including floating rate settings/resets).
- Maintain debt and cash related information within the Integrity Treasury management system.
- Interact with lenders and Clearway departments staff to answer questions and obtain requested information.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, real-time team environment.
- Ability to work on a variety of disparate tasks, demanding differing skill sets.
- Process improvement oriented mindset with drive to innovate.
- Knowledge and experience in accounting and treasury systems
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and prioritizing tasks efficiently.
- Aggressive self-starter with an attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2 or more years' experience in Corporate Treasury, Treasury Operations or Capital Markets
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially advanced Excel skills
- Experience in SAP accounting systems and Treasury Management Workstations