Company Summary: One of the largest renewable energy owners in the US is leading the transition to a world powered by clean energy. They own and operate more than 8 gigawatts of renewable and conventional energy assets across the country. As they develop a nationwide pipeline of new renewable energy projects for the future, their 5.6 gigawatts of wind, solar, and energy storage assets offset the equivalent of more than 10.5 million metric tons of carbon emissions for their customers today.
Position Summary: The company is looking for an Analyst to join its Treasury Operations Team in Princeton NJ. Reporting to the Director, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for number of core Treasury Ops processes including daily cash and debt operations, bank accounts management and compliance of financing/credit agreements for various projects. This person will be collaborating with team members in both Treasury Operations as well as in various departments such as capital markets, construction, development, accounting, legal, risk & corporate finance to support development a nationwide pipeline of new renewable energy projects for the future.
Location: Princeton, NJ (hybrid)
The responsibilities of the Analyst will include:
- Execute daily cash operations including the processing of wires, daily cash position and reconciliation, short-term investing and associated daily reporting
- Maintain all aspects of bank account management including the opening and closing of accounts, managing various online banking platforms and internal databases
- Submission of ongoing borrowing certificates and draw packages for construction projects.
- Submission of Withdrawal/Transfer certificates and
- Distribution certificates to banks for operational projects
- Prepare and process payments due under various debt agreements as well as distributions to parent company.
- Reconcile debt service payment amounts between bank invoices and internal schedules/calculations/systems (including floating rate settings/resets).
- Maintain debt and cash related information within the Integrity Treasury management system.
The Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2 or more years experience in Corporate Treasury, Treasury Operations or Capital Markets
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially advanced Excel skills
- Experience in SAP accounting systems and Treasury Management Workstations
If interested in the position, please do not hesitate in applying!