One of my industry leading General Contractor clients is currently seeking a strong Healthcare specialty Superintendent for a range of large medical projects they have in the pipeline for 2023 and beyond. This is a role in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, but includes travel throughout the state of Texas.
- Oversee daily operation of Healthcare construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and other management professionals
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- Mentoring other team members
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Healthcare construction
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience supervising numerous medical projects
- OSHA 30 certification
They provide exceptional benefits, 401K, and medical insurance as well as market leading Travel benefits. Furthermore, our client is working on projects at the cutting edge of the space with huge growth plans as we move further into the 2020's.
If interested please apply! We'd love to hear from you...