LVI Associates is working with an established 100% employee owned civil-engineering firm focusing on transportation engineering throughout the State of Montana. This company is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Project Manager for the Transportation Department.
- Performing a vital role in the transportation project team in all aspects of roadway/traffic related design, analysis, evaluation, and construction phase support services
- Manage design projects and tasks for the Transportation Department, including highways, streets, pedestrian facilities, bike paths and trails, access roads, parking lots, and other similar work
- Development of contract documents, including quality control reviews
- Provide technical direction and guidance to junior staff, as well as hands-on roadway and traffic-related design
- Help win new work and build/maintain client relationships
- 8+ years of experience in transportation facility/highway design
- Proficient in roadway design, traffic design, and/or analysis computer software
- Proficient with CAD software; Microstation and Autocad
- Knowledgeable of AASHTO, FHWA, and Montana DOT design codes and standards
- Montana PE
For further information about this position please apply.