We are seeking an experienced Transportation Engineer to join our multi-discipline professional services firm that provides engineering, project management, surveying, and construction administration services, with offices located in East Peoria, Illinois, and Peoria, Illinois offices. The mission is to build on our reputation for excellence. Our firm works with multiple companies and municipalities throughout the industrial, educational, commercial, and health care fields throughout the Midwest and beyond.
This Transportation Engineer position provides a unique opportunity to undertake a management leadership role in our operations, including project development and pursuit of transportation-related work. We provide flexibility, increased responsibility, and project autonomy.
- 5+ years of engineering experience with an emphasis of transportation, roadway, highway, or traffic
- Registered Professional Engineer; licensee in Illinois
- Knowledge of or experience using Microstation, Geopak, AutoCAD, or Civil 3D software packages
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, work in an environment to learn quickly, take initiative and interact with a variety of people
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement to Sr. Management within 10 years
- Flexible Working Hours, Hybrid
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Benefits
- Health care
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Outings and Events
If you are interested in the Senior Transportation Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.