A national, full-service engineering firm is looking for a Transportation Client Relationship Manager to join their team in Columbus, OH or Cleveland, OH. This position has the flexibility to work from home.
If you are interested in being the leader of a Transportation Team with key clients and being the primary point of contact for clients, feel free to apply directly.
- Manage the overall client relationship including any technical, financial or logistical issues that might occur
- Work to diligently to complete projects within the scope, budget and schedule
- Identify target market areas and marketing plan development
- Clearly and successfully communicate updates to the client, management and project team
- Prepare for and attend monthly project review meetings with operations
- Sell and develop work with specific clients leading to a seller/doer role
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Licensed PE in the state of Ohio
- PMP Certification preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience required; minimum of 8 years of project management experience required
- Experience understanding and interpreting client contract requirements
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Experience preparing proposals, project plans, extra work authorizations and project closeout documents for projects required
- Experience managing project accounting processes to include project budgeting, forecasts and cash management
- Ability to travel as needed
Feel free to apply directly.