Title: Transmission Line Engineer
Summary: An Engineering Consulting Firm is looking to hire a Mid-Sr. Level Transmission Line Engineer with a minimum of 3.5+ years of Transmission Line Design experience. This position is flexible on location, in which the candidate will have the option to sit in the Midwest or Northwest office(s). There is also potential for the Transmission Line Engineer to sit remotely full-time with travel on site during early project stages.
The Transmission Line Engineer position offers unmatched growth potential to join an established, reputable, and growing firm with the opportunity to join that growth and have the support to create your own destiny and pursue your own personal long-term goals.
The Transmission Line Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing Transmission Line design activities and maintaining schedules to ensure project completion.
- Work both self-sufficiently and collaboratively with the Transmission & Distribution Line Team to perform all design aspects required by the client.
- Work directly with a diverse client base and interact with client and other project teams.
- As Transmission Line Engineer, you will have the opportunity to serve as the client's point of contact and maintain/grow client relationships.
The Transmission Line Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of high voltage transmission line design experience (69kV-230kV).
- Fluency in PLS-CADD suite and well versed in wood/steel structure design.
- PE license or EIT certification with plans to purse PE - highly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule, with encouraged work-life balance initiatives
- Discretionary bonus structure
- 401(k) match, Medical, Dental, Vacation/Holiday time off
If you are interested in the Transmission Line Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply. This is an urgent position and may not be open for long.