A national transportation engineering firm who has had great success separating themselves in the industry as one of the best is looking for a talented Deputy Program Manager focusing in Transit & Rail to join their team.
This position requires an effective team leader with outstanding communication skills who can mentor project team members. This person will assist in the project management of an assigned project, with a focus on project controls, construction oversight, and communications and outreach.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, Business
- 15+ years of Experience managing construction projects
- Direct experienced working with local rail/transit agencies in the Greater Chicago Area
- Must have proven ability to manage complex budgets and schedules
Responsibilities of the role:
- Supervises project team efforts for assigned projects
- Works closely in supporting the Program Manager
- Oversees the development of project cash flows and funding plan required to advance the project
- Oversees review of construction process plans and submittals
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance