A rapidly growing civil engineering firm is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Traffic Engineer to join their team in Denver. If you are passionate about creating efficient and sustainable transportation solutions, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 2+ years of engineering experience with an emphasis of traffic
- EIT required, PE preferred
- Strong knowledge of traffic engineering principles, transportation planning, and traffic analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of or experience using MicroStation, HCS, Synchro, Vissim
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, work in an environment to learn quickly, take initiative and interact with a variety of people
- Flexible Working Hours, Hybrid
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Benefits
- Health care
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Salaries
If you're interested in the Traffic Engineer role, please don't wait to apply.