A leading transportation engineering firm in South Jordan, Utah is looking to grow their traffic team. They are an employee-owned business as well as having an extensive backlog of innovative work!
- Perform work as the Project Technical Lead for traffic design projects
- Responsible for coordination of technical l content of projects
- Developing and mentoring technical project staff
- Design traffic signals and signal systems through the PS&E submissions.
- Design of pavement marking, striping, signage plans, and safety analysis.
- PE license
- Bachelors degree in civil, transportation, or related discipline.
- 6+ years of related experience
- Experience with Synchro and VISSIM preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Utah DOT is preferred.