A well respected firm in the Northwest is looking to grow their traffic team. They work on the most sought out projects in the state and have a great reputation with ODOT. The firm has an excellent work-life balance, as well as extensive work from home flexibility.
The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic design and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations. The individual should also be able to properly lead and grow an engineering team as well as develop and maintain client relationships. Experience with ODOT processes and policies is a must.
- Manage transportation design projects
- Oversee and review the preparation of final design plans, specifications and estimates of relevant projects
- Maintain, grow, and oversee client relationships
- Mentor Junior staff
- PE in the state of Oregon
- ODOT project experience
- Project management experience on a variety of transportation projects
- Knowledge of local client base preferred
- Skill in MicroStation and CADD techniques
- 6+ years of experience required