Company Overview: We are working with a leading industrial construction company specializing in the design and construction of large-scale industrial facilities, Big Box warehouses and Distribution Centers.
Job Overview:My client is seeking an experienced Tilt Wall Superintendent to join their team. The Tilt Wall Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the construction of tilt-up concrete walls for commercial and industrial projects. The successful candidate will have a strong background in construction management, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with project managers and engineers to plan and schedule construction activities
- Manage subcontractors, suppliers, and other construction personnel
- Monitor construction progress and quality to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications
- Enforce safety policies and procedures on the job site
- Maintain accurate records of job site activities, including daily reports, time cards, and material deliveries
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, including owners, architects, and engineers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Tilt Wall Superintendent
- Knowledge of tilt-up construction methods and materials
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and construction management software
- OSHA 30 certification preferred
My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and project list for consideration.