**Eligible for Full Remote Schedule**
Our client, a leader across the southeastern US civil engineering space is seeking a skilled leader in Marketing to partner with the Texas team. This individual will partner hand in hand with the Transportation leader in state on strategic pursuits with a focus on TxDOT.
The Pursuits Leader will be responsible for:
- Developing graphics for proposals and presentations submitted to clients
- Coordinating and preparing materials for events, client meetings, and industry conferences
- Ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements for final submittals
- Developing and writing proposals with varying levels of complexity
- Maintaining staff resumes and project data to build business development platform
The qualified Pursuits Leader will have the following qualifications:
- BA in Marketing of similar
- 5 Years' experience in working on proposals/pursuits (TxDOT preferred)
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office as well as Adobe
- Understanding of RFP process
The selected individual would have the opportunity to work hand in hand with internal stakeholders across the company and be the first in Texas. Please apply directly.