My client is a leading engineering consulting firm in Chicago, IL. They are seeking a highly motivated Technology Engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience to join the team.
- Design, engineer, and implement technology systems such as audiovisual, security, and telecommunications.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and engineers to ensure project requirements and specifications are met.
- Conduct site surveys, develop drawings, and create system documentation.
- Conduct testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting of technology systems.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- RCDD certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the design and implementation of audiovisual, security, and telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other industry software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, a 2 day work in the office/ 3 day work-from-home working schedule and professional development opportunities.
If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.