This multidisciplinary engineering consulting company mainly focus is healthcare, higher education, federal and corporate projects. They have a strong family culture and good work-life balance as they believe nobody should have to work more than 50 hours a week.
They are looking to add a Principal of Low Voltage Systems to their Technology team in Chicago.
The individual must have an interest in expanding their knowledge and skillset as well as show willingness and effort to advance to a higher position as the firm offers a lot of opportunities for progression. The candidate should be able to adapt to new technologies and solutions and be willing to interact with clients.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Technical disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience with an engineering consulting firm (A&E)
- Client-facing (preferred)
- RCDD Certification (preferred)
- PMP Certification (is an advantage)
- Experience in Revit & AutoCAD
- Knowledge in Audio-Visual or Security systems (is an advantage)
Some of the benefits include:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities to continue learning and achieve more qualifications
- Hybrid work schedule: 2 days in the office and 3 days work from home
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development incentives
- Training programs
Apply now for immediate consideration.