A global water treatment engineering MNC is looking for a Technical Sales Manager in Vietnam. The incumbent will be responsible for spearheading the business development and full life cycle for the industrial park market and support in water treatment investment projects (IP/O&M/BOT).
Work: Remote in Vietnam
Target customers: Industrial Parks
- Studying and understanding the technical requirements of the client and support in growth development in Asia
- Manage the technical aspects of projects in Vietnam from initial phase to tender
- Close collaboration with marketing, commercial, sales and proposal team
- Collect market intelligence and promote solutions (i.e. project plans, key contacts, competition, industrial policies, trends etc.)
- Be the SME and attend seminars/exhibitions
- Support Proposal team during proposal stage until the actual sign off of the contract
- Develop/Lead the industrial Parks and the service (O&M/BOT) projects in Vietnam during the initial phase of business development
- Bachelors or Masters in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Water Treatment or any other relevant disciplines
- 10+ years' working experience in water treatment sector preferably in services (Industrial parks, O&M) or investment (BOT) projects
- 5+ years' working for contractor/EPC/service provider (industrial park wastewater management)
- Prior experience in project development for industrial parks, or services contracts
- Bilingual and fluent in both English and Vietnamese. French is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and regionally
If you are interested, please apply with your latest English CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.