Our client in the renewable energy industry is seeking a sales professional with experience in selling technical solutions or products. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding clients to sell a portfolio of renewable storage and solar advisory services to a variety of customers including renewable developers, utilities, operators, lenders, and investors.
- Sell renewable advisory services, for example, energy storage and solar to customers, including renewable developers, utilities, operators, lenders, and investors.
- Manage multiple projects and provide technical guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in proposals, and establish budgets, and deliverable that meet client expectations.
- Contribute to the development of a strategy for specialized advisory services.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop account plans and provide insight on renewable software offerings.
- Coordinate daily sales activities with sales and marketing teams.
- Attend regular meetings and represent the company at tradeshows, conferences, workshops, and business development meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Strong technical background in ESS/solar with the ability to understand other technical disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the renewable energy industry, understanding market drivers and technical challenges in the sector.
- Business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality proposals.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to schedule and prioritize tasks and commitments.
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now"