LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firms. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
*Multiple Positions Open*
We are actively looking for Estimators with High Voltage T&D and Substation estimating experience. You will be responsible for completing cost estimates for construction projects in the power delivery space and working closely with preconstruction and operations teams.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience estimating Transmission, Distribution, or Substation projects. You must be comfortable collaborating with other teams in a high energy and fast paced environment.
- Reviewing RFP packages
- Conduct site visits as needed
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current and future projects
- Communicate with clients, vendors, other departments
- Accurately perform material take-offs for projects
- 3-5 years of transmission, distribution, or substation estimating
- Working knowledge of estimating software (B2W, Accubid, HeavyBid, ect.)
- Willingness to occasionally travel to sites for pre-bid meetings, site walks, and active job site visits
*In Office requirement for any of these locations: Minneapolis, MN | Dallas - Fort Worth, Tx | Kingstree, SC*