I am currently working with a renowned engineering consultancy firm that is looking for an Associate/Associate Director role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the technical control of projects, to ensure that all designs are technically sound and meet the client's brief
- Review and verify designs produced by direct reports and/or other team members, providing feedback as required and signing off designs before they leave the Practice
- Manage and control financial aspects of projects, co-ordinating input from other disciplines, and ensure that invoicing is carried out in accordance with agreed schedules
- Follow project management and QA procedures, and ensure that direct reports do so
- Lead / participate in regular team meetings to ensure that direct reports and/or project team members are informed of key deliverable, deadlines, progress, issues & changes
- Participate in induction arrangements for direct reports, ensuring that relevant and appropriate training and support is provided
- Conduct effective and timely performance appraisals with direct reports, ensuring that relevant and appropriate objectives and development needs are identified and recorded
- Monitor direct report's progress and development throughout the year, providing regular, focused performance feedback, and ongoing support and guidance as required
- Participate in marketing and business development activities, attending meetings and events, and contributing to the development of team/discipline/sector marketing plans
- Manage relationships with existing and prospective clients, maintaining regular and effective contact, and appropriate records
- 10 years of experience in Sustainability projects
- Net Zero Carbon, Embodied Carbon, Sustainable Development, Green buildings, Green Finance.
Would you or anyone in the network be interested in an opportunity like this?