Job Title: Heavy Civil Superintendent - Deep Wet Utility Projects
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $135,000- $185,000 + Bonus
We are seeking an experienced Heavy Civil Superintendent with expertise in deep wet utility projects to manage and oversee construction projects in the Seattle area. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing heavy civil projects involving deep wet utility installations, such as water and sewer lines, in the Seattle area.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of construction projects in the Seattle area, with a focus on deep wet utility installations.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of construction crews and subcontractors to ensure that work is performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and progress reports.
- Coordinate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with all safety regulations and policies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all project documentation, including plans, specifications, and change orders, are accurate and up-to-date.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Heavy Civil Superintendent.
- Proven track record of successfully managing deep wet utility projects in the Seattle area.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, including grading, paving, drainage, and utility work.
- Experience with earthwork, dewatering, shoring, and trenching in challenging conditions.
- Familiarity with project management software, including scheduling and estimating tools.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety policies.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with project teams and stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!