One of my industry leading General Contractor clients is currently seeking strong Commercial specialty Superintendents for a range of large Retail projects they have in the pipeline for 2023 and beyond. This is a role in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Oversee daily operation of commercial construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and other management professionals
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial construction
- Experienced in retail and/or grocery stores preferred
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience supervising numerous commercial project
- OSHA 30 certification
They provide exceptional benefits and medical insurance as well as market leading Travel benefits. Furthermore, our client is working on projects at the cutting edge of the space with huge growth plans as we move further into the 2020's.
If interested please apply! We'd love to hear from you...