Summary: Are you looking for a chance to get in with a firm that has been consistently growing by 10-15% over the last few years? I'm currently looking to fill an open Superintendent position for a firm that's based in central Missouri. Projects will mostly be Missouri DOT work as well as DOT and municipal projects in surrounding states.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Supervising and allocating tasks on the construction site
- Managing laborers and scheduling weeks ahead
- When needed, operate heavy machinery on site
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with bridge, site work, and highway projects
- Ideal candidate is involved with a local union
- Experience operating heavy machinery
- Base health plan is 100% employer paid
- Competitive base salary
- Exceptional benefits package and 401k program with matching up to 4%
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, then please don't wait to apply!