A global Construction firm, who were ranked within the top 10 of ENRs 400 are growing out their vertical construction division in Florida!
The ideal candidate will have a 5+ year history of working on and running K12 or other educational construction projects. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in educational construction.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with owners and project managers
- Manage subcontractors
- Experience in Superintendent position
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Experience in ground up construction