Are you someone who can apply your ability to lead crews and act as a liaison with our Union partners while utilizing your knowledge and skills to lead complex projects?
- 6 to 10 years of experience in the marine construction industry with an eye for detail and quality
- Must have at least three years' experience in leadership and construction related management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Perform the work professionally, honestly, with integrity and a commitment safety and excellence
- Willingness to work 12+ hours/day, nights and weekends depending on project schedules
What are your responsibilities as a critical leader on our team?
- Lead, collaborate, and support team throughout the course of the project
- Properly schedules the work of the crews, equipment, and subcontractors to achieve maximum production and quality in the most efficient manner
- Resolve issues and adjust to ever changing environments
- Don't be satisfied with the status-quo, rather seek to improve, and innovate
- Assist in making project decisions on opportunities with group leaders
- Perform on-site safety meetings and direct work to coincide with all safety requirements
- Review subordinates periodically and make recommendations for improvements
If you see yourself as a good fit, please apply and your resume will be considered within 48 hours!