I am on the Urgent Search for a Superintendent who is skilled in Deep Foundation and Earth Retention construction. The successful applicant will oversee crews in Minnesota.
- Oversee multiple crews in Minnesota.
- Assist in preparing work plans and scheduling in determining manpower levels, material quantities, and equipment requirements.
- Inspect field conditions and fix problems, correct inaccuracies, and implement cost saving measures.
- Monitor and adhere to established budgetary guidelines for job and ensure that cost control measures are being followed.
- Perform inspections, safety checks, load chart calculations, and daily logs.
- Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and training.
- Performs routine inspection and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Assists in training entry level employees to perform maintenance and repair duties as required.
- Other projects or duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years' experience with Geotechnical/Foundations Contractors at a Foreman or Superintendent Level.
- Must possess knowledge and ability to read and interpret plans and blueprints.
- OSHA 10, First Aid/CPR training.
- Good communication skills both oral and written when working with all levels of management and employees, external vendors and other business associates.