Summary: A large, diversified firm based outside of Cincinnati is looking for PMs/Estimators with experience in the WWTP Heavy Civil Construction field. The firm is a third generation, family owned firm that has been in business for over 50 years. During that time, they have built up a strong reputation for safety, quality of work, and having a great workplace culture. Recently, they have won new projects in the Omaha, NE area as well as Cincinnati.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Ensure quality is kept up on the job site
- Distribute tasks among all persons on the project
- Manage in a "hands-on" fashion
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ Years experience managing water/wastewater projects
- This position will be very involved in the construction process thus experience operating Heavy Civil machinery is needed
- BS in Construction Management or related field
- Located in Omaha or Cincinnati or willing to relocate
- 401(k) plan
- Medical Benefits
- Holiday Pay
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this role, please reach out with a good contact number!