We currently have an exciting spring opening for any mid to senior level substation & power systems engineers that are interested in renewable energy. Awesome opportunity for any engineers that are ready to pivot their careers into renewables and work on the forefront of some of the country's largest utility scale solar, wind, battery energy storage and/or green hydrogen projects.
Option for full-time remote and/or relocation opportunities available.
- 4+ years of substation engineering and/or high-voltage power systems experience.
- 3 years of post-graduate employer experience minimum.
- Experience/familiarity from the utility, EPC, consulting or design engineering side.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Must currently be based in the US.