Does your employer support growth in your career? A global, multidisciplinary firm with offices in over 400 locations across 30 countries is looking for a motivated and driven substation physical engineer.
- Perform conceptual and detailed HV and MV Substation Physical/Electrical design for medium to large scale utilities/substations (including basic layout, electrical arrangement, one line, three line drawings, plan-section, grounding, AC and DC systems drawings)
- Perform engineering studies and calculations
- Perform Quality Control reviews on smaller substation physical design projects
- Assume the role of technical lead on smaller projects with limited guidance or on medium sized projects with guidance
- Experience with grounding studies/lightning protection and lighting studies
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil or related degree
- 4+ years of Substation physical design experience
- Medical insurance plans for you and your eligible family members
- Flexible PTO plans
- Convenient stock purchase discounts
If you are interested in the substation physical engineer role, please don't wait to apply.