Looking for an experienced Substation engineer with at least 5 years of P&C experience to join the power delivery team. This candidate must have a strong background in P&C Substation engineering that can be applied to every day work. As a Substation P&C engineer, this candidate must have the ability to understand Substation layout and detail drawings and complete high volumes of work.
The P&C Substation Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Perform and direct others in the detailed design of medium to extra high voltage utility substations
- Perform detailed design of one-line diagrams, elementary and wiring diagrams, SCADA, writing of substation specifications, proposal development, construction cost estimates, and project scheduling
- Occasional travel to project sites is appreciated
- Experience in 230kV through 500kV substation design a plus.
- Professional Engineering license (PE) a plus
Required Experience/ Education:
- SEE (BS Electrical Engineering) degree or BSEET (BS Electrical Engineering Technology) from an accredited university, preferably with a power option.
- Experience in 15kV through 230kV substation design
- Experience filling the role of substation design engineer for several projects occurring concurrently.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) registration
- Five (5) or more years experience in utility substation design as outlined above.
- The candidate must have strong command of the English language with good written and oral communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues or clients.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership packages
- Vacation/ Paid Sick Leave
- Voluntary Life Insurance