LVI Associates are proudly partnered with a forensic engineering and building envelope consultancy firm with an exceptional reputation across the United States. The company work on forensic claims predominantly on mid-high commercial and multifamily residential buildings, as well as providing repair designs for building rehabilitation. The company's forensic team is spread across multiple office locations, and run as a collective- pooling resources and sharing clients, creating a culture of collaboration, and one where the team come together to solve complex engineering issues, deliver top quality to clients, and provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to rub shoulders with leaders within the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project management, including developing project scope, assembling and managing appropriate project teams, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and managing client expectations and deliverables
- On-site investigation, condition assessments, and construction observations, which may include surveying, documenting distress, performance evaluation and field testing, and collecting data and samples
- Forensic investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failure, both storm damage assessments and construction design defects
- Preparation of project deliverable, including but not limited to: proposals, analysis results, repair alternates, construction drawings, specifications, and technical reports
- Contributions to company-wide objectives through mentoring, participation in office and company development initiatives, participation with in-house Technical Resource Groups (TRGs), involvement in professional organizations, and business development to attract new and repeat clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering essential
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- P.E. license in the state of Georgia (or ability to obtain within 6-8 months)
- Relevant Experience can be in Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!