A Tier 1 consulting engineering firm that has a formidable reputation in the industry and have become an incredible well rounded company offering many solutions to the built world has partnered with LVI Associates and are currently looking for a Forensic Engineer specializing in structures to join their Sacramento Office.
This firm has always been particular in their hiring process and want to make sure they find a cultural fit as well as a technical fit with the role so that engineers are there for longevity within the firm. You will have the opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects ranging from residential properties to high rise commercial buildings. They are also employee owned and offer ownership and equity at a certain level within the business. Lastly, this firm promotes collaboration and services many areas allowing you to wear many hats within the industry.
- Develop the scope of services and prepare proposals
- Perform site investigations including field testing, sampling, and documentation on new and existing buildings
- Conduct assessment and retrofit of existing buildings
- Manage client relationships and projects, engaging in business development to attract new and repeat clients
- Provide technical support to junior engineers and staff while contributing to company-wide objectives
- Curate repair scope, construction details, and field sketches
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) in California
- Minimum 5 years of Forensic Structural Engineering Experience
- Expert Witness Testimony and Litigation Support is highly desired
- Ability to climb ladders, work at heights, and travel by car / air to job sites
- 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
Please Reach Out!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to David Luu on LinkedIn.